Friday, March 16, 2018

How to become a PRO at MINECRAFT

So I assume you came here to become a professional at Minecraft, hmm...🤔

Well, I will be your Minecraft teacher. You can call me iXavy. Don't forget this name!

My gamer-tag is: 
iXavyYTPE  

Don't forget ether of them, please :p .

Well, if you don't know, Minecraft is a sandbox game.  A sandbox game is a video game that never ends.




PRO tips for MC:

  1. NEVER EVER DIG DOWN- don't forget this!  Because you might dig into a ravine or lava.
  2. Don't go into a cave un-armed, because you will surely die... game over! :(
  3. Don't rage quit! Give the game a chance. There are secrets that you may not know about yet.
So hopefully these tips help you when you play Minecraft. Share your comments below. What do you like about Minecraft and what do want me to talk about next?

6 comments:

  1. I like the creative aspect of Mincraft. For inspiration, do you have any screenshots of things that you have created? And if you do, that would be a great next topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeff :)That is a very good idea. Thank you for the suggestion. I might do that next ;) .

      Delete
  2. Hi Xavy .. Wow ! I think. I am not a Minecraft Gam .
    Today I am baby sitting Tobias and he is a " Mine" crafty guy who chases me around the house in his Mine craft walker . He finds me even if I'm hiding , But I don't dare did too deep under blankets cuz he would never fin d me and the dark hidden caves are real spooky so I do not want to end my search for him so I come out where he can see me 😂Think I will stick to my " baby. Mine craft " but your sounds exciting so I told Caleb but he is not on fb . Love ❤️ you ! Your pretty " crafty" I must say .😜🌹🎉❤️🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so cute :o Thank you for reading my first blog.

      Delete
  3. I came here to check up on what you are up too...I am not a gamer, but I do enjoy playing games. I didn't know you were an expert at Minecraft...is it a cool game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a very cool infinite building game. Thank you Mimi, for leaving me a comment :)

      Delete